What You Need to Know
Making an Appointment
To make an appointment for any of our offices, please call 330-494-2097 or 1-800-520-5695. We can best serve you if you are willing to take the "first available" appointment, with whichever physician is available. If you are requesting a specific physician, please understand that you may have a longer wait. This is due to a variety of scheduling issues and physicians' hospital work that varies from one doctor to another, resulting in a differing number of office hours available. Our physicians who have been in practice longer are likely to have many more follow-up appointments and fewer new patient appointments available.
|IMPORTANT NOTE: If you must cancel or change your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance.|
There is a charge to new patients who either do not show up for their scheduled appointment or who give less than a 24-hour notice of their cancellation.
If you are coming to any of our offices for an appointment it is important that you bring the following information with you (it is helpful if you write this down before your visit):
- When your symptoms began and in what order they appeared
- What seems to make the symptoms worse or better
- If your complaint comes in spells, a description of such a spell by someone else who has seen it, if you can not describe it yourself
- If you have had x-rays or other tests, please bring the x-rays or test results with you, or ask your doctor to send them to us. Prior hospital records pertaining to your problem are important as well. This does not apply to patients coming just for testing such as EMGs.
- What medicines you have been taking and in what dosages. (An easy way to do this is to bring the containers with you.)
Please click on a link below to be able to download and print out forms that you can complete at home and bring with you to your appointment. In addition, they will normally be mailed to you if time allows.
These links will open in a new window. When you are done printing the form, close the window to return to the site.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat to download and read these files. If you click the link and have difficulty retrieving the file you want, please click on the button below to install Adobe Acrobat onto your system. (There is no fee from Adobe to do this.) Once you are done, please come back to this page to download your files.